Friday, May 02, 2008

I mowed the grass on Wednesday. I will need to mow it again before K's b-day party on Sunday. Speaking of K, he had his first coach pitched game last night. His team lost, but got better as the game went on. He played RF and 1B. He did field and ground ball and ran to 1B for the out. He did ok at the plate. The one time he was called out, the ball was not in the 1B's glove, it was on the ground touching it. It was the ump's first game and I guess I can cut him some slack. But he did not know some of the basic rules of the game. The team has a practice tomorrow and we will work on some basic baseball.
Tonight is the Wildcat Invitational. The weather is not looking good right now, but I hope it clears up. I did all the preliminary work last night and I am finishing things up during study hall and lunch. I will post the link with the results when I blog next.
I also booked another wedding for later this year last night.
-Bayou

No comments: