Monday, May 05, 2008

WE WIN! WE WIN! WE WIN!
K's team won its first game of the year tonight. 22-21. The scored 3 runs in the bottom of the seventh to win. The fielding and batting were better tonight versus last week. However, they could have been better. It is very tough to get a team of 7 year olds to listen during every pitch of every at bat. I tend to get into the game more than the other coaches. One parent wants to get me blood pressure monitor. K's next game is Thursday, which is his actual birthday. I will miss it due to the Dalton Relays.
I was absent from school today. I finally went to see a doctor about my sinuses (sp?). They have been bothering me for about 10 days. I tried everything under the sun, but nothing work. I went to see Dr. Bruno. She is very nice. My former doctor, Dr. Rowley, left NCMF last year. I need to establish a relationship with a new doctor.

No comments: