Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It was golf night last night. I hit the ball well until I reached the green. I shot a 47. It is not too bad. I have not golfed since April due to rain and K's baseball games.

When I got home there was a package from the National Marrow Program. I sent away for it last week. There is a student from Perry HS with a rare type of cancer who could be help with a marrow transplant. I could not make a marrow drive at the high school, so I went on line and had a kit sent to me. Here is the link to the site http://www.marrow.org The kit is free, for the first 10,000 people who sign up. I checked today and there is another drive at Perry on May 30. Check the website for details. I have tried to donate blood as often as possible and this is another way to help others.

Bayou

No comments: