Sunday, May 04, 2008

The track meet Friday night was delayed about 45 minutes due to thunderstorm. We were able to finish the meet before 10:30pm. The Wildcat boys finished 5th. The highlight was the 4x200 meter relay team breaking the school record. However, the times is not that impressive. But, for now, the four guys own a school record.
Here is the link to the results:
http://baumspage.com/track/mogadore/res08.htm
Saturday was prom. It was held in the same place as my wedding reception. It is located just a mile down the road from MHS. T and I had a good time. It looked like the kids had a fun prom as well. I have been to 8 prom and I had never danced with a student, until last night. The DJ played Tom Jones' "It's not Unusual" and one of girl's from the dance line come over and asked me to dance. I really can't say the last time I danced to a "fast" song, but I think I held my own.
Today, we had K's birthday party. It was about 60 but sunny. It was just family, but that is a big party. We had baseball food and had a Cleveland Indians cake. K got a couple of baseball gifts, a tent, and a rocket. Uncle Kevin gave him the rocket. I can't wait to launch it. We will need a large space for launching the rocket. We are told the rocket can go up 400-600 feet. Stay tune.

No comments: