Wednesday, May 07, 2008

PICTURE TIME!
It is not even October, but we have a Jack-o-lantern in our house.
There were not too many people in Section 414 last week.
This brick is located in Heritage Park at Jacobs Field. The Anderson's are friends of the family. T worked at the Subway Rich owns. Heritage Park is a walk down Cleveland Indians history. On your next visit to Jacobs Field, take time to visit it. It is located behind the centerfield wall.
These picture were taken with my camera phone. I can take better pictures with my "real" camera. Speaking of photography, I finally sent in the paperwork for my own LLC. On April 14, 2008, the state of Ohio granted me T and T Photography, LLC. I feel so official. I hope to make some money doing something I love. I have 4 weddings booked this summer so far and all have been word of mouth referrals. So, if you know anyone looking for a photographer, let them know about T and T.
Thank you, Bayou



No comments: