Saturday, May 10, 2008

A couple of things to blog about today.

Thursday. The Wildcat track team did not fair well at Dalton. But, we did sweep the throws events. (Girls shot and disc and Boys shot and disc). It was a soft rain most of the night. K's team won 16-9 in the rain as well. T said K did well in the field and bat.

Friday. I went to see my nephew play 12 year old baseball. His team lost, but I enjoyed watching him pitch.

We are heading down to the camper today. We are not staying the night, but it is a beautiful day to enjoy being outside.

I forgot to let you know, I stepped down as the Mogadore Wrestling coach. The time away from the family was the biggest factor to step down. It was not fair to my wife to drive the kids to all their stuff (girls scouts, boy scouts, baton, etc...). I missed a father daughter dance again this year, and I feel bad about missing stuff. I have offered to stay on as a volunteer assistant if the new coach wants me to help. I will miss somethings about wrestling, but I wont miss the bs that happened this year.

--Bayou

No comments: