Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What a beautiful day! It was almost 70 degree and sun. I had to mow today. If I did not mow today, it might be 5 days until I would get a chance to mow again. It is going to get cold, rainy and overcast for the rest of the week.

$3.95----Unbelievable!

Today was Opening Day for the San Angelo Colts. I was able to listen to the game over the Internet. It was good to hear Frank call the game. He is on his way up the ladder to the big league. He must pay his dues just like the players. I am not sure I like the 2 man booth the Colts have this year. I am sure I will enjoy it once I am use to it. Here is the link to the game recap http://sanangelocolts.com/news/?id=6272

Did you see Asdrubal Cabrera turn the unassisted triple play last night? I can't find a link to the play. I was talking to my aunt in Texas and did not realize it til after the commercial break. It is the second unassisted triple play I have seen on TV. I saw on back a few years ago. It was the Fox Saturday game of the week.

Mike Wagner stopped by after practice. He is getting married next year and graduating from Akron in August. I am happy for him. I am glad he was able to use his talent to help pay for a college degree. I may try to get him as a volunteer coach next season.

Til next time, Bayou.

No comments: