Thursday, May 22, 2008

B's class sang the National Anthem at the Akron Aeros game today. It was a chilly day for baseball but it sure beat going to school. The picture is from our seats in section 102 Row A seats 1-3.

After the game, we went to AAA and paid off our cruise. It is hard to believe it is in 80 days.

Last night after the track meet I went to BW3. I won the final game of texas hold'em. I won a BW3 hat! The track meet had its ups and downs. I thought my disc guy would advance, but he threw 20 shorter than normal and missed going to the finals. However, we have runners in all events except the 110HH and 3200 meter run. Hopefully, we can get someone to advance to next week. Here is the link to the results http://baumspage.com/tf/ne/2008/norwayne/res08.htm
The final results will be posted after the meet tomorrow night. I will post it in a later blog.

No comments: