Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The game last night was cold as advertised. Jeff and I were the only ones in section 414. The usher who watched over sections 414-418 made sure anybody who had a ticket in the 500s stayed there and not in his 400 sections. While I am glad he kicked 10 or so people out of our section, you really have to think--Does it matter? There were less than 20,000 fans at the game last night. All the fans could have filled the lower bowl and the bleachers, so why not? the game was on ESPN and I am sure it look very empty on TV. I think it would have looked better to fill the lower bowl and give the appearance of a full crowd. Anyways, the Indians managed to score only 2 runs in the 18 innings I saw over the weekend. They are now 1-3 in games I attend. Thankfully, I am not planning another game until June. Hopefully by then the weather will be warm and stay warm....Bayou

No comments: