Sunday, April 27, 2008

I felt the need to post this picture of me and K. We went to see the Indians play the Yankees today. We finally had a beautiful day for baseball. It was sunny and upper 60s. The tribe lost the game 1-0. It broke their 5 game winning streak. I am going up tomorrow night with T's cousin. It might be another cold game. There is a cold front moving through the area tonight.
Bayou, DDS was not needed to remove K's front tooth. He was waiting to run the bases after the Indians game and it fell out. He was wiggling it during the game and finally came out. The other front tooth is loose and will fall out before long.
The Wildcat track team was at the Aurora Invitational. We finished 7th out of 8 teams. That is big news. We were the smallest team invited, but managed to score enough points to beat Berkshire. Here are the results. http://baumspage.com/track/aurora/res08.htm
Happy Birthday to my sister, Dawn. I am not allowed to write her age, but it rhymes with morty.

2 comments:

MB said...

Do you guys have tickets for Mother's day? Rose, Jenna and I will be there... Father's Day as well.

Bayou said...

I have tickets for Father's Day. I am not sure who will be going with me to the game, but 2 of us will be there.