Sunday, April 20, 2008

Call me Bayou, DDS.

I think I miss my calling as a dentist. I pulled 2 of B's teeth in the last 24 hours. She let me pull one last night and another this evening. They were next to each other and now she has a big gap on her left side. She will be losing another tooth, next to the gap, in a few days. Then, she will have a monster gap.
We had a busy Saturday. K had his first scrimmage in the morning. He looked ok batting, but dropped a fly he should have caught. He needs to remember to use two hands. His hits were solid hits into the outfield. The rest of the team did ok. We still need to improve our defense. I have been given the job of "left side defensive coordinator" and 3rd base coach. I get to stand in left field and position the fielders. We have a few more practices until our first game on May 1st.
We left the game and headed to Atwood to set up camp. Dad already had the camper on the lot when we arrived. We launched the boat and set the dock into place. We will need to go back and level both the camper and deck. I am happy camping season is finally here. I am not sure when we will spend our first camp, but I can't wait.
Til next time, the Dentist is out of the office.

No comments: