Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It has been a beautiful week so far. I golfed Monday. Butch and I won our "best ball" match 2 and 1. We shot a 41 between us. We both hit the ball well. We made a few key putts to win or halve a hole. I will miss next week's opening night because I am going to see the tribe play the Yankees.
Last night the wildcats lost both of their dual meets against Rootstown and Garfield. But, we did manage to lower a couple of times in the running events. The field events saw a couple of personal bests. I think the weather being so nice for practice and meets has helped us get better as a team. I can only hope that will continue for the rest of the season. I can get use to sunny and 70 each day.
http://www.athletic.net/TrackAndField/TeamResults.aspx?Cal=73323
I don't think I can put it off any longer. I will mow my yard for the first time tonight after practice. With my busy schedule, I don't have many night available to mow. If I can't do it tonight, then it will be Saturday afternoon or Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.