Saturday, January 31, 2009

Today is Saturday. I went to Aultman to have some blood work done. Don't think anything is wrong. I went to my new doctor at NCM. She just wants to run routine blood work. I ran into my mom and we ended up having breakfast at Aultman. It was nice to spend time with just her.
When I returned home, we went and signed K up for baseball. He will be in pitching machine this year. After lunch, the kids headed outside. They are sliding down our very small hill in the backyard. They are having a ball.
The Super Bowl is tomorrow. It is hard to believe is has been 15 years since I went to SB XXVIII. I went with my aunt, uncle and cousin from TX. The game was in ATL. The Cowboys won 30-13 over the Buffalo Bills. I would post some pictures from that trip, but they aren't digital pics.
I went to see my new doctor on Thursday. She is very nice and close to my age, so hopefully she will be my doctor for a long time. T, J and I went out to lunch. Sometimes I feel bad for J. He is the third child and very rarely get alone time with me and T. After lunch we went to Target. We found a couple of great things on sale. First, an easy up sunshade was regularly $79, but on sale for $25. Second, we found an air hockey table on sale for $18. It was regularly priced at $69.99! K wanted one for Christmas, but Santa was already bringing the Wii. We will give it to him for his birthday, but give it to him before May.
Today, I received my Varsity K membership card. They finally are allowing band members into the "club". Band members do earn letters, so we should be allowed in the "club". Of course, that just means, I will be receiving more requests for $$$.

See you Down by the Bayou.

No comments: