Thursday, January 01, 2009

9 things I want to happen in 2009

9. Kent State will go to a bowl game next season. (Yea, right. The Flashes haven't been to a bowl game since 1972. But, if they do, I will be there. I think they will play SMU in the new Artic Bowl in Nome, AK.)

8. Mt. Union will win the D III football championship. (Ok, this is not a reach, but this time my mom will attend the game.)

7. B will visit more states than I will this year.

6. I will save money on my car insurance by switching to Geiko.

5. K. will hit a hole in one before I do.

4. The Bayou family will have more "staycations" this year. (But, we want to book a "Cruizing again in '10" cruise.

3. The Browns will play the Cowboys in Super Bowl XLVI. (OK, the game will be in 2010, but the teams will be good in '09)

2. The Cleveland Indians will beat CC Sabathia and the NY Yankees in Game 7 of the AL Championship series and go on and will the World Series.

1. It is the family goal to have over 55 different people on our boat this year. (So, this means you are invited to visit us this summer.)

Check back in 364 days to see how well I predicted the future!

Happy New Year!

No comments: