Saturday, January 17, 2009

Recap from the last week: COLD.

Today, I went to Kent and played in the Flasher Brass Alumni Band. I enjoy the Flasher Brass game better than the marching band alumni game. With FB with just play. We don't have to worry about marching and playing at the same time.
I got to see some friends and fraternity brothers I had not seen since the last event I played in, two years ago. The alumni group is planing a camping trip in June. It sounds like there will be a good turn out for it.

The Kent men's team lost to Miami (OH), but the women defeat Ohio U in OT. After the game, we gathered at Ray's. The fraternity used to hold "unofficial" meeting at Ray's before the "real" meetings. I think more business got done at Ray's than at the other meeting.

It is official--the Bayou has frozen over. Speaking of freezing, T left a 12 pack of Sprite in the trunk of the car. Guess what happens to pop when you leave in outside with a temp of -10? Thankfully, clean up will be easy, since the pop is still frozen. I will just need to pick up the ice (pop) cubes.

Til next time, Bayou Out.

No comments: