Monday, January 12, 2009

You can see the pictures from our sledding yesterday in the other post. The snow left the area by mid-afternoon on Saturday. We figured we could go out on Sunday and play in the snow. My in-law's house sits up on a hill. So, we could either sled in their front yard or back yard. However, the snow was not "good" sledding snow. It was very light and not packable. We tried to carve out a path for the sled, but gave up. My father in law suggested we try the driveway. He had plowed it the night before and there was a layer of packed snow and ice. It provided the fun we needed for sledding. We stayed outside for about an hour or so. Then went inside to warm up with some hot chocolate.

My thoughts on the "final four" of the NFL. Go Arizona. I hate the Eagles, Steelers and Ravens. I am not sure who Browns fans will root for next Sunday. The hated Steelers or the city that stole our team. It is a tough call, so I am rooting for the Cardinals from Arizona. Which means the Eagles will win. My question is---When to pitchers and catchers report?

No comments: