Monday, January 26, 2009


Here are the winner of K's den. He took second place. I am not like most fathers who do everything. I let K design, cut and sand his car. I added the weight and spray painted it. I really don't know what the house would look like if he painted it himself. Most fathers design it, cut it, paint it and add weights and the scout just watches.
After the Pinewood derby, we went to my sister's for my niece's first birthday. It was good to see my Aunt Jean. She is in her 90's and still gets out and about herself. She broker her leg last summer, but she can move around pretty good. She did leave before sundown, because she doesn't trust her driving at night.
Sunday, we went and picked up J. He spent the weekend at grandma and grandpa's. He had fun. Then we all went and saw Paul Blart, Mall Cop. It is a cute family friendly movie. It was #1 at the box office this week. I don't think it will win any Oscars, it was good for plenty of laughs.
Stay tune, I heard there is another snow storm heading this way. It is due to arrive tomorrow evening with 6-10 inches of snow. We might have some beignets for breakfast on Wednesday or monster pancakes.

No comments: