Monday, February 02, 2009

Sunday was a beautiful day. The sun was shinning and the temp topped 40 degrees. The kids went outside again and played in the afternoon. I will post a couple of pics from the last couple of days. While the kids played, I took down all the light along our fence in the backyard. I have not turned on the lights since the end of Christmas break, but I haven't had time or the weather was too bad to take them down.
We did not attend a Super Bowl party this year, so we had our own. I am glad for my brother that the Steelers won. I am more glad the game was close and entertaining. T said the commercials were not as good as years past. I liked the one second ad for Miller High Life. It was straight to the point. Now, it is college basketball time and pitchers and catchers report in ten days!

Congratulations to the Pittsburgh Steelers from the Bayou Steelers.

No comments: