Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I am back to school today. My little mini-vacation is over. I had a fun four day break.

Friday I went out to lunch with my mom. J did not go to school because he got sick the day before at school. So, we met mom at Steak and Shake for lunch. Then it was on to school for B and K's Valentine's Day party. The kids had a fun time.

Saturday, T had to work. So, I took the boys to the PTC wrestling tournament. (B was at a sleep over). J did not enjoy the tournament as much a K. The Cats placed 5, with 1 champion. This week is the sectional tournament. The top 4 from the sectional will move on to the district.

Sunday, we went to church then headed to Pennsylvania. We had a good visit with T's aunt. She loves visiting with the kids. As usual, we ate too much. We went to Ruby Tuesdays for dinner on Sunday and Applebee's for lunch on Monday. We were home by 9:40 last night, no thanks to a slow moving train on Faircrest. I have never been stopped there. We waited 15 minutes for the train to cross the street. It even stopped at one point. After 3 hour drive, we were ready to get home and go to bed.

Til next time,

Bayou

No comments: