Thursday, February 05, 2009

Quick post today. First, it was cold! The temp on my car read -9 on the way to school. All we needed was a 10 mph breeze and schools would have closed for the day. It was a beautiful clear blue day. The temp are going to hit the upper 40s by the weekend.

I will be at the Junior High PTC Wrestling Championship this weekend. We only have 5 guys on the team. I am not too sure how things will go. I hope we have a couple of guys place.

Tonight was scheduling day. It was quicker than most years. I will have a new schedule next year, but I like it. I will also have a new junior high class. I will need to get a book for the class. I do not use a book for any of my classes. I use one OLD textbook as a reference in Home Maint. class. I would love to get a new book for that class as well.

---Bayou

No comments: