Thursday, February 12, 2009

What a night. There were wind gusts over 60 mph! Our bedroom faces west and took the brunt of the force. I woke up every 10 minutes, well, it seemed like every 10 minutes. The temp dropped from 67 to 35 in just a few hours.
I found a bargain in the Walmart DVD discount bin. It is the complete collection of the HBO show "First and Ten". It was on in the early 80's. It shows old USFL game highlights and has some pretty funny story lines. I have watched 3 episodes so far here on parent-teacher conference night.
I was looking forward to a nice day off tomorrow. Well, J got sick at pre-school today. T had to pick him up and he has thrown up a couple of more times tonight. T will be subbing tomorrow, so I will to stay home with J. Hopefully, he will be feeling better soon.

Bayou

No comments: