Tuesday, October 02, 2007

We had a beautiful weekend at Atwood. We ended up with about 30 people for T's birthday party/trick or treat. Almost all campers have some kind of decorations up for the Fall Festival this weekend. It looks like another beautiful weekend coming up.
Yesterday was supposed to be a big day at Mogadore. The yearbooks arrived. Terry Byers was in my room for an observation when Kathy gave me the news. When I looked at them 8th period, I noticed the printing mistake. They printed 112 pages of the MHS yearbook and 8 pages from a school in PA. I talked to both Holly at Jostens and Terry Leek, my rep. It looks like it was human error. The books are heading back to State College to be reprinted. The kids are upset that they need to wait even longer now. How can I take orders for next years book, when this year's book is going to be arriving in late October?
I got tickets today for the ALCS! Now, the Indians must make it to the ALCS. I hit the lottery for tickets. The Indians are holding a lottery for all playoff tickets. I still can win the lottery to buy World Series tickets. It would great to go see the Tribe in the series. I missed out on seeing them back in 95 and 97. I was working for the Tribe in 2001, the last time they were in the playoffs. It also would be great to repay Jared for taking me to the series last year.

How 'bout them Cowboys!!!!4-0


--Bayou Out

No comments: