Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Ok, this might not be our Christmas card this year, but we had fun taking some pictures today. The temp was about 65 degrees today, not to bad for the last day of October. I had to mow the yard yesterday. I think that will be the last time until March. Well, I might mow again just to mulch up the leaves from my neighbor trees.

B and K received their grade cards. K earned to 2 O's (Outstanding). B earned 3- A's and 3-B's. She is still putting up a fight to do her homework, but she is getting it done. Plus, she is taking a Gifted and Talented online class. It is a 5th grade advance Social Studies class. She did not do well on her first assignment, but she will re-do it. Her teacher explained what kind of work is needed for the class. I think she will do well with the extra work. She gets time during school to do work and I help her as well at home.

See you Down by the Bayou

No comments: