Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Well, we wondered when fall like weather would hit and it hit today. Temps will be in the 50's all week. I am glad T and I did most of the fall packing up. We filled the barn with stuff we will not need til spring. T wants to clean out the garage. Hopefully we can do that soon.
Today in school we had yearbook order taking day. I think it went pretty well. Hopefully, we will sell a ton of books. The staff has a deadline Friday. We should have most of the fall sports done by then. The school pictures should be arriving soon. Once they arrive we can finish about 12 pages.
I did forget to mention the picnic we attended, minus T, on Sunday. Matt Slaw hosted a gathering of KKPsi/KSU people. It was a beautiful day and it was amazing to see my fraternity brothers with their children. It seemed like I was the only one with kids there for a long while. But now, there are little ones all over the place. Hopefully, we wont wait years to do this again. Here is the list of who made it to the party: Brain and Pam Dean, plus their daughter; Carrie and Herb Dean, plus their 3 girls; Carolyne Strand, John Paydo, Dave and Laurissa Roth, plus their daughter; Mark and Rose Bradbourne plus their daughter; Scott Smoot, and Bayou with his 3 children as well. I am sorry I dont remember all the children's name. We did not have name tags. But a big thank you to the Slaw family for hosting everyone.
Don't look for too much more on the blog this week. Life has slowed down a bit. At least until wrestling season starts on Nov. 12th. Maybe I will add a couple of picture blog for everyone's enjoyment this week.
Stay tuned,
Bayou

No comments: