Thursday, October 04, 2007

The beautiful weather continued today. It was in the 80's again. It will be a beautiful weekend at Atwood for Fall Festival. K had another game tonight. Again, they lost on the last play. It is fun watching him play and learn the sport of football.
Perry beat McKinley in football tonight. The game was on FSN.
Game 1 of the ALCS is going to the top of the ninth and Cleveland is leading 12-3 over New York. My "buddy" Jensen Lewis pitched a 1-2-3 inning in the 8th. This will be a big step for the tribe. With a win, they know they can hang with the big market, big payroll team. Funny thing about watching the game and talking to my mom, she was about 4 seconds ahead of me. Massillon Cable was ahead of Time Warner. She knew what was going on before I did.
The Mogadore golf team won the district title today with a 328. That was 10 strokes higher than they thought they needed to shot to win. They are going to the state tournament for the second straight year.
Today was the first day for students to purchase a lunch in the new "Wildcat Cafe" I will purchase my first meal there sometime next week. Tomorrow is the Jostens workshop, so I will be eating out for lunch tomorrow.

Game 1
Cleveland 12
New York 3
Final

Bayou out!

No comments: