Monday, October 15, 2007

Reader's Digest version of my blog.

The ugly: Kent State not even showing up against Ohio State.

The bad: Dallas's defense against New England......I hate Bill Bellacheat. He is a classless jacka$$. I hope the 'Boys remember this beating when we play then in Super Bowl XLII and get some sweet revenge.

The good: The TRIBE!!!!!!They are up 2 games to 1. They won tonight 4-2.

The bonfire at the Wetters was ok. The kids wanted to go home pretty early. The food was good and the fellowship was good as well. We went to Atwood after the party. We did some cleaning before heading home. The weather was more like fall.

I golfed again tonight. I was "on". I shot a 39, but I was even through 6 and then shot 4 over on the last 3 holes. We will try to golf another week next Monday.

Bayou Out.

No comments: