Thursday, September 27, 2007

It has been a beautiful week. It was hot playing golf on Monday. I am glad Bruce last the scorecard. The weather continued until today. It was rainy, but cleared up in time.
Tuesday K had his first boy scout meeting. T took him to it, because I took B to a meeting about taking an on-line class. She scored high enough on her achievement test in Social Studies to be offered this class. She will have the rest of the year to complete 27 assignments. We are happy she is getting this chance to take part in this pilot program.
Wednesday was Open House at MHS. I think I had 8 parents come and visit my classroom.
I have been spending more time with my brother lately. He has mowed the grass and did some other work in the yard. I am happy to be spending this time with him, but hate the reason why I get to spend the time with him.
The Bayou Steelers are 2-1 after beating the Donut Holes last week. I still am not sure how we did it, but we did. The Mogadore Wildcats are 4-1. The Cats play at Woodridge this week. Ohio State is getting better and better each week.
The Indians will not know who they play in the playoff til this weekend. It looks like the Yankees will be the Wildcard and play Cleveland. The Bronx Bombers are 6-0 against the tribe this year. But I think I will take the Indians in a short series with CC and Fausto going in 4 games.

Bayou Out

No comments: