Sunday, September 16, 2007

So you are wondering why my name is on the scoreboard at the Jake. Well, it all started with a simple on-line auction on continental.com. They were auctioning off a one day fantasy camp. Well I bid, never thinking I would win, but guess what? I did. I invited Jared to come down and take part in this as well. We went through pitching, fielding and batting. It was an unbelievable time. We both made it through with just minor aches and pains.

I did a pretty good job in the batting cages. I am not sure what the speed was of the pitches, but they were moving pretty fast. I think I will head to the batting cages just for fun.
We got to see almost all the parts of Jacobs Field. Here I am calling the bullpen asking for Borowski to get ready. After the clinic we had lunch and autograph session with Jensen Lewis. It was well worth the 14,000+ it cost me. Jared and I then went back to the hotel and rested until the Tribe-KC game. The tribe won 6-0. Their magic number is 9.



No comments: