Wednesday, September 19, 2007

First of all, I forgot to wish Jeff "The Pimp" a Happy Birthday the other day. We had a gathering at mom and dad's.

I don't think the tribe will be calling me anytime soon. The tribe's magic number is 3 after sweeping the Tigers. Maybe it is our turn to go and win the World Series.

Hang on! This pumpkin is growing through our fence. This picture was taking about 10 days ago. The pumpkin is getting bigger and bigger. It will not have a normal pumpkin shape. It will be more oval shape.
This will be the back of our yearbook staff t-shirts. The kids really liked it. I think the front design looks good as well.
The Bayou Steelers are 1-1 after getting pounded by the Pimpin' Pioneers.
If you have time, check out this article in the Massillon paper. http://www.massillonindependent.com/index.php?ID=20107&r=0&Category=8
It will be the first time in 20 years I have marched on the field at Perry Stadium. It was neat to play the Alma Mater and fight song again. I am glad Jeff is playing in the band as well. It would have been great if Dawn and Kerri would have joined us.
Til next time,
Bayou

No comments: