Saturday, April 28, 2007

What a night last night. It was a cool damp night for the Wildcat Invitational. I managed to stay dry, of course I was in the press box. We had some problems. Mo Raddish said he had everyone for the finish line. Well, we did not have anyone and Dave Ross recruited the stands for workers. Then I was told I had to let coaches make substitution for the races. I was not happy. I gave all coaches until 8pm Thursday night to turn in their lineup. But Rich told me I had to let them make changes. It wasn't to bad only a couple of changes that did not figure in the scoring. The results can be found at http://baumspage.com/track/mogadore/res07.htm
This morning we had t-ball pictures, then practice. It will be interesting to see our first game. The kids don't know all the basic rules. It is hard to keep their attention long enough to do some work. Jeff called during practice to fill me in on the draft. The Browns were able to draft Joe Thomas, OT from Wisconsin and Brady Quinn from ND. It had to be like Christmas for Phil Savage. The Browns traded with the Cowboys to get Brady. Jeff brought the boys over for pizza and draft watching. Ok, the kids played and Jeff and I watched the draft.
Tomorrow we are heading to Atwood to put in the dock. Tim W should be there to help out. He will be camping on the Moores old lot and sharing our dock. It will be nice to have a familiar face at Atwood since the Bates and Moores will not be there.

Til next time....Bayou Out!

No comments: