Thursday, April 26, 2007

Guess what happened today? Kent lost his first tooth. I was wiggling it and he moved his head and pop! He didn't even know it at first. It wont be long until the neighbor tooth is gone. I havev a feeling he will lose a bunch of teeth in the next couple of months. He had t-ball practice until the rain came.


The entry deadline for the Wildcat track meet has come and gone. I am waiting for Gary to email me the files to upload the data. I am using the school's laptop to run the meet. I do not trust our old computer. I will be glad when the meet is over. It is a lot of work, but hopefully, everyone has a good time.
The Indians are on a little winning streak. They have won 5 straight and 6 of 7 since the trip to NYC. I am glad they are off to a good start. It seems like most years they get off to a horrible start and can't recover. I hope to see them in person soon.
See you Down by the Bayou

No comments: