Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Birthday to me and my brother in law Tim. It snowed again last night. I never know what type of weather to expect. I have had b-days in the 80's, thunderstorms, snow, sleet and tornado warnings. I guess that is par for the course in Ohio.
It is also Easter Sunday. We got up early and the kids got baskets from the Easter bunny. We saw his tacks in the snow by our front door. We went to church and enjoyed the service. Then it was on the my parents for lunch. There was an egg hunt. It was funny seeing all the kids run around trying to find their numbered eggs. Then it was off the T's parents. Less congestion, but still a hunt for eggs and good food. I did get cupcakes at both places for my b-day. T went with her mom to the hospital to see Aunt Jeannie. She is having surgery tomorrow morning. Our prayers go out to her for a speedy recovery.
The tribe still has not played their "home" opener. A double header was called yesterday and today. There is a double header schedule for tomorrow. We will see if that games gets played. The Mariners will need to come back to Cleveland and play 2 at some point in the season.
I talked to Mom about the cruise. We believe the price for the Bermuda cruise is too high. The sail dates and prices will be released tomorrow for the Caribbean. I think we will head back to Florida to sail. There is talk of dad not going next year. I know he wants to go to Oshkosh, but we will miss him if he doesn't go with us. Speaking of Oshkosh, dad is talking about going this year. I will need to talk to him about the plans. I am thinking about taking Kent. I believe he can hold his own camping with us. We will see.

Happy Easter from the Bayou!

No comments: