Sunday, April 22, 2007

What a beautiful weekend. I mowed the lawn yesterday before t-ball practice. J was out "mowing" with his bubble mower. The kids are happy to be playing outside. It was in the 70's all weekend.
The t-ball team has a name: McKinley Eagles #2370. It is the one the Moores belong to. We went there once with them. The team looks ok. We have some talented players. I include K among them. We will have a couple of practices before our first game on April 30.
T and B went too a girl scout camp for their first over nighter. T said they had a good time. I hope she keeps with it.
I tried to load the hytek software on to my computer on Friday. It is not working. I will be talking to tech support tomorrow. I need to get a new copy or get this worked out. I CANT run this Friday night without. It works with baumspage. I will talk to Rich about our options. I hope we don't need to spend $200 for the software.

Pray for dry weather on Friday.
Thanks,
Bayou

No comments: