Friday, April 06, 2007


Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

Today was Opening Day at Jacobs Field. Jared drove down to see the game. I was suppose to go to Opening Day in Detroit, but I went to Atlanta. I am glad he come down. However, due to snow, the game started an hour late. There was a delay in the second inning. Mike Hardgrove got the umps to delay the game with 2 out and 2 strikes in the top of the fourth. One more strike and it would have been an official game. The game was finally called at 8:41pm. The entire game will be played over tomorrow at 1:05pm. I will not be able to go due to t-ball practice.

Before I left for the game the kids colored Easter eggs. They had some fun. I am glad there was not a huge mess afterwards. We are going to have a hunt at mom's on Sunday.

No comments: