Thursday, April 05, 2007


Here are a couple of pictures from the trip home. Troy rode back with me. I dropped him off in Columbus. He slept most of the way home. He partied pretty hard after the game. I tried to drive about 3 hours between breaks. Thanks to the satellite radio, I did not have to try to find radio stations. I listened to ESPN radio and Blue Collar Comedy channel. I am glad I made the trip. I wish the Buckeyes could have won, but you need to be in it to win it.
We changed our cruise date to June 28, 2008 this afternoon. Jackie did everything over the phone. The price is higher than I thought, but we can change it again. We are on Explorer of the Seas in a Family Suite. There will be 7 of us in the 2 bedroom suite. We will be sailing out of Cape Liberty in NJ. I will be talking to Craig and other to see if they are interested in booking the cruise. Hopefully, we can get a small group together for the cruise.
See you Down by the Bayou.

No comments: