Sunday, December 07, 2008

Well, a week has past since my last blog. The routine here has not changed much during the last week. T and I put up most of the outside Christmas lights. We put up a "light" tree in the front yard complete with light up presents under it. We put up the tree last night. We still need to add lights and the trimmings. We would have done it today, but B had an overnighter last night and did not return til after 5 today. My brother came over to watch the Cowboys-Steelers game. his friend and children come over as well. It was tough to watch the 'Boys give away a 10 point lead and lose on a pick 6. We hope to decorate the tree tomorrow, in between B going to baton.

The Buckeyes are heading to AZ again this year. They will play in the Fiesta Bowl against Texas. It is the 4th straight year they are playing in a BCS bowl. Go Buckeyes----Hook them horns!

I have a busy wrestling week coming up. I am taking the junior high to Streetsboro. I have my van driver's certificate and we only have 7 wrestlers, so everyone fits in the school van. The other coaches will drive themselves to Streetsboro. It save the athletic program from paying a bus driver. I am trying to help out the wrestling team as much as I can this season.

The varsity is at home on Thursday. I will stay and take pictures.

It is my Christmas prayer that those who see $$$ at Christmas time, take a moment to realize what is the true meaning of the season.

No comments: