Monday, December 15, 2008

It is Monday and only 5 days left til Christmas break. This year we have 2 full weeks off school. I am sure T will be happy to get me and the kids out of the house on Jan. 5.

I am in a little better mood today. The Cowboys won last night. It always makes my Mondays better.

Saturday was a long day. I was up early to drive to Mogadore and pick up the junior high wrestling team. We were at Fairless Middle school. We had a couple of guys do really well. The newer guys are working hard and will develop into solid wrestlers as the season advances.

Saturday was also my sister's Santa party. T had to leave B's baton Christmas party, so B could sit on Santa's lap. It sure beats standing in line at a mall. I will add some pics later.

Speaking of B's baton party, she earned a huge (3' tall) trophy for marching in 20 parades this year. She was a busy little girl. I know she enjoys it, even though she will complain about it being too hot or too cold to march. T was asked to be a marching mom. We will see if she does this.

The family Christmas cards went out on Saturday. You should be receiving one shortly. I did not included a Christmas letter because I write this blog. If you want a review of the year, go back to January and start re-reading my posts.

One last thing, the Bayou Steelers lost in the MNFFL playoffs. We lost to the Pimpin' Pioneers again this year. It look like we will be playing the Basement Boys for 3rd place.

Blog you later,

Bayou

No comments: