Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Today I took the kids to Atwood. We left T behind to do "Christmas stuff", if you know what I mean. It was about 24 degrees, so we did not stay outside too long at any one time. We checked on the camper and it looked fine. We walked to the shoreline. They lower the water level down 10-15 feet during the winter months.

Lot 667 is our summer home, but in December it is a vacant lot.

In the summer the kids would be under water.

These are our steps to our dock. The dock is in storage for the winter.

The kids "helped" T ice the cookies tonight.
Yesterday, I went to Columbus to watch the basketball Buckeyes. It was the first time I saw them play hoops since the Final Four in Atlanta. My buddy Rick called me about 11am and invited me down. It was a good time. The Buckeyes defeated UNC-Ashville.
Happy Festivus from the Bayou.

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.