Sunday, November 30, 2008

Time to play catch-up.

Wednesday. The kids had school, but I did not. The big event of the day was the Leon's Day Before Thanksgiving No-Limit Texas Hold'em Tournament Classic. I won this event back in 2005 and won it again this year. It came down to me vs my brother. I had him out chipped and won the tournament. We played other game after the main event, but I wen tout early.

Thursday. We ate lunch at Dawn's and dinner at my in-laws. I was able to watch the Cowboys beat Seattle. Everything was going well until B wanted to eat an apple around 9:45pm. She used a potato peeler to peel the skin off the apple. But, she used the peeler to peel off part of her left index finger. Thankfully, it was not deep, but we could not get it to stop bleeding. We ended up taking her to Robinson. They were able to control the bleeding and wrapped her finger and hand up. She went to see her doctor on Saturday and he rewrapped the finger. He said it looks like it is starting to heal.

Friday. K and I went to the Division VI State Championship game at Massillon. Delphos St. John's beat Hopewell-Louden. After that game, I met up with Keith Moore for the Division IV game at Fawcett. It was cold, but not too bad. After the games, T and I went to dinner with her aunt from PA. We ate at LeFever's in Cuyahoga Falls. We had a very nice time.

Saturday. T had to take B to the doctors. So, me and the boys stayed around the house. We took the kids to T's parents while we went to T's high school reunion. It was a fun time. T had not seen most of the people in attendance since graduation.

Today. I don't know why I bother to watch the Browns. They found a way to lose today on this overcast, rainy day. The kids have tomorrow off. B will head back to the doctors to have her finger examined and rewrapped.

I hope everyone had a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

No comments: