Tuesday, November 04, 2008

It is just past 10:30pm on election day and Senator John McCain lost in his bid for President. It looks like the Democrats will gain in both the HOR and Senate. It is going to be a long 2 year and even longer 4 years. I am sad because people who supported the President elect can't tell me one reason why they voted for him. They must want 1 trillion dollars of new spending. Who is going to pay for it? Well, 95% of us will get tax breaks, so I guess it is on the top 5%. But wait, he wants to redistribute the wealth. Well, again, where is that coming from? The top 5%. But, don't forget small businesses. You will get tax increases as well. And all business will pay more taxes. I wonder what those companies will do? Maybe, raise their prices. So, I guess it is an increase for everyone who buys anything. I guess I am glad I am not in the top 5% of the wealthy people in the United States.
I could go on and on. It is just not worth it.

No comments: