Thursday, November 20, 2008

First off, gas is $1.79 near our house. I can't remember it that low in a long long long time.

Second, The big D is complete for my brother. I am glad for him that it is over. I am sure things will work out for the best for him and his kids. UPDATE: My brother just called and he is very happy with how things went this morning. We are going out tonight to celebrate and watch the Steelers.

Third, we have an agreement in principle on a pontoon boat. We had thought about buying late in the fall, but we did not like any of the boats we saw for sale. However, a camper friend of our has been having medical trouble and is selling his boat. It is a beautiful 21' pontoon boat that can hold 11 people. So, we will be able to take more people out on the lake than in the old boat. It also comes with an enclosure, full cover, and trailer. We will work out all the details and sign papers at a later date. I wish I had a picture to post, but when we get it into the water, I will post a pic for everyone to see.

It is lunch time, so----Bayou out.

No comments: