Wednesday, November 19, 2008

There was another afternoon/evening of black ice on the roads. I drove from school to Dover and the weather and road conditions were terrible. However, once I was south of Canton, the weather and roads improved. Then on the way home, bad roads returned once I hit Stark County. I did not see one salt truck on the road, in either direction, on I-77. I hope this is not an indication of things to come this winter.

The Bayou Steelers are in the MNFFL play-offs. There are still 2 weeks left in the regular season. We will be battling for a first round-bye in the play-offs. The top two teams earn byes.

The Browns added a W to my sports weekend Sunday night. But, this weekend is the big game---Ohio State-Michigan. It kicks off at noon from the Horseshoe. T has to work, so I will watch the game with my mom.

-Bayou

No comments: