Monday, September 08, 2008

Weekend recap---We did not go to a football game Friday night. But, Mogadore, Massillon and Perry won.

Saturday. I took Kent up to Mogadore for the JV game against Norton. Mogadore won. It might be the only JV game I will see this year. T and I went to my 20th high school reunion. I had a good time visiting with some of my classmates. It would have been nice to see some other friends there, but with them living out of state I know it is hard to travel back to Ohio for a weekend. It was a good time none the less. In football action, the Bobcats of Ohio U gave the Buckeyes a scare. I think the Bucks had a case of "looking ahead to next week's opponent".

Sunday. Sue and Rick from Vienna stopped by to pick up some of their stuff from the cruise. We took a bag of stuff from them in our van, since they were flying back to Ohio after the cruise. We made plans to visit them next month to share more cruise pictures and videos. Then it was football time. Jeff came over and watched the Steelers beat Houston and then Dallas beat Cleveland.

Today is J's first day of pre-school. It is hard to believe he is big enough to go to school already. Last night he was excited about going to school, I just hope it is that way when T drops him off.

I will post MNFFL game results tomorrow.

No comments: