Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to my brother.

Football recap:
Mogadore beat Rootstown to go to 4-0 on the season.
Ohio State lost big time to USC.
Cleveland lost again to the Steelers.
Kent State beat a D-1AA team.
Akron lost---that always makes my day.
The Cowboys beat the Eagles last night.
And the Bayou Steelers have won their first two games of the MNFFL season.

Bayou, DDS struck again last Thursday. K has lost 7 teeth since April 27th. He really does look like a jack-o-latern.

Again, there is no need to write about my golf game this week.

I saw Sarah Palin's plane as it was landing at CAK yesterday. She was in Perry Twp for a fundraiser. I am sure the GOP ticket will be in Ohio more and more as the weeks roll on.

T should get approved to start he new job tonight. I am not sure when they will first call her to sub, but it will be sooner than the hospital will call.

--Bayou

No comments: