Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I'm sorry I have not finished the cruise review. I will finish it soon. Here is a review from one of the people T and I met on the cruise http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=46038

Mogadore beat Holy Trinity Catholic 52-31 Friday night. HTC is from Canada and played very well against the Cats. The Cats are now 2-0 on the season.

This was the weekend for out annual Labor Day Baseball trip. This year we travelled to Cincinnati and watched the Reds beat the SF Giants 9-3. After the game, we (Jared, Erin, T and I ) went to King's Island. T and I went there 15 years ago on our first ever baseball road trip. It was only $15 for twilight admission. We went on a handful of rides in the 5 hours we were in the park. The groups favorite ride was the Drop Tower:

Drop Tower
Feel your heart drop when you plunge 26 stories from a height of 315 feet straight down at speeds of over 61 mph on the tallest Gyro Drop in the World!--
from Kings Island website.


Congratulations to Cliff Lee of the Indians on winning his 20th game of the season last night.

The MNFFL draft was held last night. This is the 9th year for the league. I will try to keep you posted on the the Bayou Steelers as they try for their 4th MNFFL title.

No comments: