Friday, March 21, 2008

Well, Kent State looked like a high school team in the first half of their game against UNLV. They scored 10 points in the first half---yes, I said 10 points. They did manage to make the game close in the second half. The lost 71-58. UNLV will take on Kansas tomorrow. I am doing ok in my bracket at school, I got 14 of 16 picks correct. Hopefully, I will do that good or better today.
Today started spring break. We will be busy over the next 10 days. I will be heading to the Jostens printing plant in PA next week as well as taking the kids to Great Wolfe Lodge in Sandusky. I will also be heading to Ann Arbor to see the NCAA South Regional games. Plus, I have an earlier season track meet on Saturday the 29th.
Before we can do all that stuff, we have a couple of gatherings this weekend. Tomorrow is an egg hunt at my parents house, plus a birthday party for my 1 yr old niece. Then, it is on to another party for T's cousin's little boy's first birthday party. On Easter, my youngest niece will be baptized. After the brunch we will head to T's parents for Easter dinner. So, you can see we will be busy for break. But, after break there will be about 50 days of school left til summer break.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.