Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring Break will end in a few short hours. I think I packed plenty into my break. It is only 10 weeks until summer break.
Here is a recap of the last couple of days. Friday, I picked up a rental car for my weekend in Detroit. Thrifty gave me a 300 to drive. I enjoyed driving in style. The Sweet Sixteen games at Ford Field were not that good. Davidson took control over Wisconsin and Kansas pounded Villanova. But, we had a great time at the games. I had to get up early Saturday and drive to Austintown for a track meet. It was a "pre-season" meet. They did not keep score or post time. Coaches needed to time their own kids. We looked ok. The throwers looked good. We might have some competition for the top two spot in shot and disc. My brother came over and watched UNC and UCLA advance to the Final Four.
Today was just a relaxing day. It is back to the grindstone tomorrow.

No comments: