Thursday, March 27, 2008

We had a fun time at Great Wolf Lodge. I think the water park was just right for our kids. I have heard some other water parks have "better" water slides, but for us, this was the place to be. We were upgraded to a big suite with a fireplace. We had plenty of room for everyone, but we were not in the room too much. It was great to spend time with Craig and his family. We are going to have a great time on the cruise with them. We are going to look at going again next spring break.
We left around 3pm, but we could have stayed until 10pm if we wanted. However, K and I went to see the Cavs play the New Orleans Hornets. I had won the tickets through Continental Airlines on-line auction. We (k and I, plus 28 other people) had dinner with Cavs GM Danny Ferry before the game. It was neat to talk to him about the state of the Cavs.
Today is a rest day. There is not much on the schedule which is nice. I put plenty into this spring break and it is not over yet.

Til Sunday,

Bayou

No comments: