Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Papa helped J find his Easter eggs Saturday morning. There was a covering of snow overnight, so finding the eggs was a little bit harder than other years. After the hunt and brunch, we drove to Austintown for a family gathering on T's side of the family. We went to Easter service at Trinity and my niece was baptized. All the kids did really well at church. J did announce, loud enough for everyone to hear, that he had to go pee. We made it to Streetsboro after we had lunch at my sister's house. It was a busy couple of days.
The yearbook staff got a late start to State College. We even had to go back and pick someone up who overslept. We made it to Jostens around 12:30. We did the plant tour. I thought I knew how they printed books, well, I was wrong. We have a 4 color book, so they print it 4 times. One time each for cyan, magenta, yellow, and black. Then we had lunch near the campus of Penn State. We did tour the campus and visited the Joe Pa statue and the Nittany Lion shine (above). I bought a shot glass to add to the collection. We made it back to Mogadore around 9:30. I will gladly take another group again in the future.
Bayou out, for now.

No comments: