Sunday, January 06, 2008

Yesterday, K tied for 3rd place in his boy scouts den's pinewood derby. He was upset he did not win a trophy. But, we had fun making the car together. Next year, he will do more. I would rather him do this with as little help from adults as possible. It seemed like alot of fathers build the cars without little help from the scout. K used a band saw, with my help, to cut his car. He sanded it himself as well. We will try harder next year.
My brother came over for the Pittsburgh game. We had a fun night even though the Steelers lost.
Tomorrow, we are having a small gathering for the BCS Championship game. I am sure the Buckeyes will not be blown out like last year. They might not win, but they will be in this game. Coach Tressel won't let that happen. Now, I also think the Buckeyes will win a close hard fought game. It will be a low scoring game 13-10. Buckeyes win with a late field goal.

Go Buckeyes!

No comments: